Wednesday, May 18, 2011

potty training

(I added this picture a couple weeks after the original post. I just wanted to document a picture of evie's new bed --since this is my journal. We have it on the ground for now and then will raise it up as she gets bigger. So far, she has slept pretty good in it, but still wakes up in the night. Hey, she did that in her crib, so now we can just lay by her instead of bringing her to our bed!) This cute little thing is getting potty trained this week! She has been doing so good! I am so proud of her! I know it will be different with each child, but I thought potty training was going to be more difficult! Finally, something I'm good at as a mom!! Here's the famous Princess Potty. It makes noises, but sometimes it makes noises on its own. Evie thinks that's kind of funny.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Yea, that first one for me was the easiest to train too! Down the line it became my least favorite part of mothering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, you are such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess you are good at a million things as a mom. And maybe you can give me some tips because potty training Sawyer was the worst thing I've ever had to do! I'm praying Paislee won't be as stubborn!

    ReplyDelete