Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Vinyl Signs–FHE board, ABC board & FALL boards

My good friend Emily asked me to make her family a new FHE board. It was so fun working with her because she basically told me what she wanted, then we adjusted back and forth as we went.  So, it turned out to her liking (well, I hope so!  She’s only seen a picture of it!).  It is a chalkboard FHE board.  She’ll just write in the assigned names for the evening.  I have another boutique approaching in October, and so a made a few others for that.  Here’s a picture of one:

P8290005

I saw this picture online & knew I wanted to make one for Evie.  So this is my {vinyl} take on the computer generated one: 

P8290006

And of course, it’s 95 degrees outside, but fall is in the air!!!  There’s just something about school starting that makes me feel that way.  So, I had to do some Thanksgiving signs.  As I put them at the base of the tree, I thought how cute they might look actually attached to the tree!  hmmmmm. (As always, anything can be custom-made)

P8290009

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! Again, you are amazing! Thanks so much for making it for me. I can't wait to use it.

    ReplyDelete