Sunday, July 22, 2012

A fun Summer

We have had such a fun summer this year!  My sister and her family came to town, and so we stayed busy playing with cousins and friends.  It has been wonderful!  These are some pictures from the 4th of July week.

P7020001We hiked to the camp on Timpanogos Cave with cousins.  We saw the “heart” of the cave, and other amazing and beautiful creations.  Above, Ashley & Natalie & Evie are eating some snacks after the long hike up to the cave.P7020008P7020015Natalie & I inside the dark cave. 

On July 3rd, we decided to take the kids to the children’s parade in Centerville.  I thought about what kind of things my dad had still on hand that has wheels for the two 3 year olds.  I came up with Roller Racers!!  My dad jimmied up some rope and Megan & I pulled Jacob and Evie along the parade route.  Evelyn held on so good and just loved being pulled around.  It was  a lot of fun.  P7030016P7030020P7030021Centerville had their fireworks display on the 3rd and so the 4th of July, we had a spectacular show in front of my brother’s house.  I love this holiday!P7050022P7050027P7050032We have had some fabulous opportunities to play in water this summer.  Our family got passes to seven peaks and so we have been a few times there, to a couple splash pads with cousins & friends, and also to Tingey’s pool.  One one such occasion, Evie discovered the flippers.  She kept tripping over herself, but had fun discovering how they worked.swimming

No comments:

Post a Comment