Thursday, August 5, 2010

paper wreath for door

I took off my americana decor and realized that I don't have an in-between-seasons-door hanging...so I made one. This is made from a paperback book, foam wreath from the dollar store and paper flowers folded accordian style. I then attached it to a stick with tulle and tied a metal hanger to that with twine. TA-DA! Now, it will last through August and September. I might just add some more spooky stuff to it once October hits...Sky's the limit.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I hope you don't mind me stealing some of you creations once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the fish those boys bring back from alaska. I really wish that Eric could have tagged along too. Your pictures of the waterpark bring back memories of my summers growing up. We used to take a day every summer and go to Raging Waters. I took a couple of the kids a few years ago and they loved it. Maybe next summer when everyone is a little bigger it can be put on the cousin agenda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. It turned out really cute!

    ReplyDelete