Saturday, July 16, 2011

Love Lives Here craft

So, I know that putting this picture onto my blog, all those I am making it for will probably see it.  So sorry about the Christmas present spoiler!  But, here goes!  We made this at our super Tuesday relief society activity last week, and they turned out just adorable!  The black line is stitching and the frame is the center of a strip of cardboard, then smudge with paint.  I sanded mine after the paint was dry.  P7140001

P7140006Inside the heart are different size circle punches of paper along with buttons.  Then, of course, vinyl writing!  The original idea was in a frame, but I haven’t gotten that far yet.  We didn’t do them that night to save money.  People can get their own with a 40% off coupon.  I think when I put it in a frame, I’ll leave out the glass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment