Sunday, October 21, 2012

Deer Hunt Weekend

I have been a hunting widow this weekend.  However, I had Super Saturday yesterday (I was helping with all the vinyl for it) and we practiced for the primary program today, so there was no way I could go south with Justin.  So, instead, I invited Jackie (Evie’s cousin) to stay with us for the weekend.  It’s been a lot of fun to have her around and a little less lonely. 

Today, we went to dinner at my parents and my sister had mustache cookies for us to frost!  The girls loved it. making cookies together

jacking making cookiesmaking cookies

We went to Chick-fil-a, and the park a couple times, and played with play dough, painted, colored, cars, the ipad, and lots of other things!  It’s been a fun weekend. 

chick fil a

No comments:

Post a Comment